Tuesday, December 9, 2008

comm105- standard agenda

In chapter 7, the concept of the standard agenda sticks out in my mind the most because I have probably seen so many models and charts that resemble this six step process.  Ever since elementary school we are taught the principles of problem solving.  And even in college, depending on the major, you will see different approaches to problem solving.

Problem solving is a big part of every profession and we use it on some level everyday.  We are problem solvers.  I like the example in the book in chapter 7 because it is pretty basic on how to achieve answers to solve a problem.  I would like thank Sesame Street for being a big part of my problem solving skills.  Without Bert and Ernie I don't think I could have survived my childhood without them.

No comments: